When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another one incoming...

Ztech

Ok, so I couldn't wait for Angus to get in touch with after waiting an entire two weeks. So I went and pulled the trigger on this.

http://www.watch-ebay.net/ProductsView.asp?id=1663

What do you guys think? It's supposedly a PAM113 (white dial) and was pretty cheap. I have no idea on how close to the gen it is or the quality from this dealer. I've read some good stuff about him/her though so I'm crossing my fingers.

Please give me your input on the watch. Thanks.

Z

Not a great copy - incorrect movement, font appears off on the numerals, poor fit on the pivoting portion of the crown guard - you can do better for the price

Thanks for the info. I guess you just have to live and learn. So, can you please direct me to a dealer that I "should" have gone with? Thanks.

You could have sourced this watch from most of "our" dealers in some iteration.

FYI, that appears to be an Asian movement (as it should be at $165), but the ad just says "top quality 6497" or something like that. Not a terrible rep, the movement style is wrong for that watch, the shape of the 6 is off, but the 12 and 3 don't look bad, fonts are decent, crown actually looks pretty good.

It's missing the "L"s or "T"s on either side of the "Swiss Made", too.

You can always mod the CG pin to look better after you get the watch...