When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquaracer just arrived -Pics added!-

Rxus

Camera is back to it's rightful owner!!

I purchased a Tag aqua racer black dial on ss bracelet from Josh not even 10 days ago and it's here.

This is my firs Asian 7750 powered watch, I must say i was scared and still am a bit. The watch has some resistance when winding it manually, at least when compared to my asain fish, maybe this is normal? the chronos resets perfectly and the day/date windows seem to align nicely, does the 7750 have a quickset feature for the date? oh well.

Here are some pics..Enjoy (oh yeah these are straight off the camera only resized, forgive me for the smudges, I'm still a noob ^_^ )

watch.jpg

dialside.jpg

dialtop.jpg

watchside.jpg

watchback.jpg

sideclasp.jpg

And the infamous stock lume shot..

lume.jpg

As far as looks go I'm very impressed, the finish and fit of the parts seems wonderfull, the single sided Ar looks great on this piece the dial impeccable and the case back is of course fitting with the rest of the watch..fantastic!

The bracelet had a bad springbar, i took it to a watch store at the mall that sold mostly Invicta's and some hamiltons and Tissots and the guy told me "nice watch" replaced the springbar and charged me nothing.. very cool indeed

Wish me luck with this movement although i trust this newer high beat version!

And again thanks to all those who have posted their good experiance and wonderfull reviews that inspired me to take the plunge into a watch like this, the only regret is for my wallet but aside from that I love it!

Rxus

CONGRATS Rxus....

I know you are probably aware of this.. but better safe than sorry.. when setting the day-date make sure the hands are at the proper 5:30 (am or pm) .. otherwise you could cause permanant damage to the DW ... as i say i probably don't have to say this to you but just FYI..

Live Strong and Wear it Well