When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reps On Gen Forums:

robideaux

this fellow posted a pic of his pam 001 or 111 claiming that he purchased it in florence "before the craze." how bout that recessed pin and crown? looks pretty fishy if you ask me. he then goes on to state it went through some sort of mulching device and now has "more aftermarket parts than a rep!"

what do you think: rep or gen?

71247-32505.jpg

and how about this 001B: rep or gen?

71247-32506.jpg

same fellow asked earlier: "What colour calf strap originally came with a PAM01B? I figure I should pick one up, at least in that colour, since I'm a big fan of the history."

another pic from this guy on the paneristi forum:

71247-32507.jpg

i could be wrong, but the A's on the dial, the recessed pins, the crowns and guards all give these fools away. i'm surprised no one has called them on it?

Edited by robideaux

He's probably not getting called out because nobody reads the "Look!! pics of my 111!!!" threads over at

Paneristi. Who wants to see a pic of some watch you've seen 4, 567 times strapped onto some guy's hairy wrist? Kind of like the "My new black sub from Jos" threads around here. Do people actually read them?

BTW, someone ought to ask that guy to see the back of his before the craze Florentine pam. Bet i can guess what the serial number is...