When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Bang Bezel

wraithride

I'm looking at buying the SS big bang with the black bezel, probably in the next week or so. I like the carbon fiber dial, but the one things i was really looking for was a textured bezel on this design. Silix has the SS with black bezel, but it's the smooth bezel, and not the one with the textured outer rim. Does anyone know if there is a textured bezel that is available which can be put on the watch after I get it? I don't need it to be ceramic, so even a textured PVD bezel would be fine for me. I checked the Bay, with no luck of any hublot bezels.

Thanks in advance!

WR

WR,

It's almost impossible to find a knurled bezel (or any HBB bezel) on eBay.

But don't lose all hope, maybe you can contact Angus (PureTime), as I heard he was selling stand-alone ceramic bezels. They don't come cheap, though.

WR,

It's almost impossible to find a knurled bezel (or any HBB bezel) on eBay.

But don't lose all hope, maybe you can contact Angus (PureTime), as I heard he was selling stand-alone ceramic bezels. They don't come cheap, though.

Right. But since Hublot got aware of how good the reps became, it is nearly impossible to source spare parts for big bang models, especially like bezels or rotors...

Wow, thanks for the fast replies guys! I noticed a post from puretime a while ago, and angus was advertising a HBB stainless with the textured PVD bezel for a great price. I've tried getting in contact with him, but i know he's not available for whatever reason. I'm hoping that other dealers might have access to the textured PVD bezel, since i'm sure that will be alot cheaper than the ceramic one. I assume swapping the bezel is as easy as unscrewing those H-screws on the top of the bezel?

Thanks again!

WR

If you do manage to get a stand-alone bezel, make sure you don't use too much haste into getting them out, as you run the risk of either:

1) stripping the threads

2) scratching the screwheads.

The screws are pretty soft and are prone to be disfigured if you put too much force into unscrewing them.

Good luck and be careful!

I would love to get my hands on one, do you have a link to buy one, or pointers on how I might purchase one?

Thanks!

http://replik.as/index.php?topic=1028.0

In this moment the people is doing a group buy for ceramic bisel HBB and price will be more or less 130 euros, and here you can buy PVD bisel HBB by 25 euros.

• 3 weeks later...