When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingy with Swiss ETA - will it have the correct datewheel?

pam111exec

Just curious as one of our dealers is offering an Ingy with:

- Swiss ETA movement

- Double AR

- etc.

Being a Swiss ETA movement, should it come with the correct datewheel? The price is reasonable if the watch does'nt need to be mod with double AR and DW. Thanks.

i just got mine from silix and it is great. the A/R is incredible but yes it needs a datewheel.

Natron

99 percent date font is standard eta ... iwc uses different font on the DW so u will need a leelo mod ...

also the AR cant be compared to chiefs and K2222

regards laz

I know there A/R is great, but this version is so good I cant see spending the money to mod the crystal. I mean, how clear can it get. I have seen many gens and aftermarket jobs and this is darn close.

Natron

I know there A/R is great, but this version is so good I cant see spending the money to mod the crystal. I mean, how clear can it get. I have seen many gens and aftermarket jobs and this is darn close.

Natron

the difference is there IMHO ... those 2 people make ure christal literary dissapere ;) then again depends also how anal u are about that some people are happy with the factory AR some again not ... nothin bad in that :)

since i recived my first ARed watch that was done by K2222 i just cant go back to factory AR ... damn its so good i woud even send consider AR in rolex glass :lol:

regards Laz

check with Lello as he still may have some Ingy DW left from his last run... the new ingy has the "correct" DW and the new version also comes with double ar... but Lello's DW the font is much "Crisper and centered" actually the DW from lello is the only mod on the current version you will need.