When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob question, best Pam rep & who has it?

RichieRich777

I've searched for day & read everything & I have not found the easy & short answer... I'd like a bigger chunky Pam with a date... I really like the northpole, Regatta, power reserve, etc... 44mm or 47mm... What does the group recommend & from who? I'd like something I can take out of the box & wear...

Thank you all in advance... ;)

I've searched for day & read everything & I have not found the easy & short answer... I'd like a bigger chunky Pam with a date... I really like the northpole, Regatta, power reserve, etc... 44mm or 47mm... What does the group recommend & from who? I'd like something I can take out of the box & wear...

Thank you all in advance... ;)

The reason you haven't found the easy & short answer is because there isn't one. Plus, if we gave you all the answers, what fun would it be for you? Life's a journey, not a destination.

Good luck :lol:

"The reason you haven't found the easy & short answer is because there isn't one. Plus, if we gave you all the answers, what fun would it be for you? Life's a journey, not a destination.

Good luck "

But like baseball great Yogi Bera said, "it's hard to know where you're going when you don't know how to get there"...

I need the guideance of the best rep spotters on the planet before I can buy my PAM.....

It's just too hard a question because it covers an entire brand. Much easier to look at the pictures, pick out the one you like, then start hunting that one down. There's a good chance that there have been some excellent discussions on it previously, I say that not because someone won't help you now, but because some of those watches were once the 'hot' watch of the day, so some of the discussions were pretty detailed.

If accuracy to the gen is your goal, you're in trouble because modding Pam's is such a big part of the hobby. Your best bet might be to take someone else's pre-modded Pam in a trade.