When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Fleiger collection (GEN) i saw for sale today

FxrAndy

I popped in to an AD today to discuss prices and the up and coming increrase and was litteraly speachless with what i saw in front of me,

I realy did not belive my eyes, i thought at first that IWC had remade all of the vintage fleiger uhrs for shop display, inside a 6 foot tall display cabinate, I saw a brand new WWW MK X, and i mean brand new, i looked below it and there was a brand new MK XI and next to that sat again new MK XII, so these three sat in an IWC shoip display and i am looking for price tags or some explanation to what was going on.

I looked on the other side and found a BN Dopple fleiger chrono and a smaller Fleiger chrono, on the other side sat a Pig pilot new but not this years edition (it does not have the 7 in red on thr PR) below that was a new MK XV and beside that a UTC. I just stood there trying to work it out,

The older lady who works there, she may be the owner of the shop, i am not sure came over and picked my jaw from the floor and explained that it was a private collection from a local man who wished to sell it as a whole collection not as individuals. (with out the case unfortunatly)

I was trying to do summs at this point to work out how much it should fetch and could not workit out so i had to ask, 30.000 euros, well i had 25.000 worth of bike out side and a visa in my pocked but an image of my beloved wife and a 9mm brought me back to sence.

need less to say i did not buy it but asked if i could take a few photos so here you go, i appologise they are not so great but behind glass with a phone cam even mine is not the best way to shoot these.

DSC00268.jpg

MK X

DSC00266.jpg

MK XI and XII

DSC00269.jpg

BP UTC and MK XV

DSC00270.jpg

Dopple chrono

DSC00271.jpg

Smaller chrono.

If any one would like to know where this is then please PM me.