When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sunglasses

ttony0992

About 10 years ago, I had a pair of Raybans (the same as Snipes wore on the DVD Cover of Blade (Not the ones he wore in the movie)) and they fell apart within 6 months. And I do mean fell apart. Just about every screw and joint opened. They were utter garbage. When X-Men came out, I bought a pair of Juliets. Barring a few lens scratches, and some tightening required, they are in as good condition as the day I bought them. B)

Only gens for me too.... Mostly Revo and Serengetti... got a nice pair of Oakley a while back too :)

I got a pair of titanium Serengettis after having laser surgery :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And I guess marketing and advertising in a film like X-Men definitely helped Oakleys sales!

About 10 years ago, I had a pair of Raybans (the same as Snipes wore on the DVD Cover of Blade (Not the ones he wore in the movie)) and they fell apart within 6 months. And I do mean fell apart. Just about every screw and joint opened. They were utter garbage. When X-Men came out, I bought a pair of Juliets. Barring a few lens scratches, and some tightening required, they are in as good condition as the day I bought them. B)

You can get replacement lenses for about $50. Or just send them into Oakley for a 'tune-up' where they replace the lenses, change the unobtanium and tighten up the flex couplers and the frame screws.