When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A great big Thank You to both HikeUSA and Victoria!

Ztech

I am the lucky recepient of a brand new leather strap courtesy of HikeUSA and Victoria. Here is the picture.

IMGP2331-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

The picture doesn't do it justice. The leather is so supple and feels awsome. I can't wait to get it one an equally awsome PAM rep. I'll make sure to post up a pic when I can get it all put together. Thanks to the both of you guys for your generosity!

And Hike, you sir, are an artist! Thank you.

z

I am the lucky recepient of a brand new leather strap courtesy of HikeUSA and Victoria. Here is the picture.

IMGP2331-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

The picture doesn't do it justice. The leather is so supple and feels awsome. I can't wait to get it one an equally awsome PAM rep. I'll make sure to post up a pic when I can get it all put together. Thanks to the both of you guys for your generosity!

z

No problem, Dude! Much oblige! I'm so glad you like it! And thanks to Victoria for sharing the goodwill........to RichardT. and you! She's my kind of GentleWoman! Wear it well!

Hike

IMGP2331-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

z

Very nice gesture by Victoria and Hike .... Kudos all around. I second your assessment of the Hike strap. I am a lucky owner of two along with key fob. I have one on my Ferrari rep and it is my weekend watch I wear when shooting (Archery ... re-curve) just because it is so supple and comfortable.