When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm PO Chrono?

ferrariz

Hi Guys.. I'v been trying to find a good 42mm PO Chrono rep but can't seem to locate one with the usual collectors. They all have either the 45mm ones or the 42mm quartz (which I dont want)

Any ideas where I could source one?

Any ideas on a review for one as well??

Cheers!

Welcome aboard. You'll find this place a wealth of information. Look around and do your research and you will find what you need and more!!

To help kick-start your research:

By-Tor's Omega Review With 42.5mm PO Included

The above link has references to other 42mm reviews which should mention their sources. As to a 42mm Chrono...I believe that would be fantasy watch, as I'm not familiar with a gen chrono in that size...only the standard 45.5mm...so you should NOT be able to find one.

The usual suspects will have the 42mm PO though (non chrono). As you are a Noob...I would suggest Trusty or Joshua or now Watchmark who will be a little more expensive, but have the best service.

If this is your first rep...do your research here on the collectors/dealers and read their reviews on what to expect in the whole rep buying process so you don't get disappointed by having what in the rep-world are unrealistic expections not being met.

What the community here asks in return for all this good info, is that you post pics of your purchases and/or provide feedback on your experience.

Thanks Toad... This is actually going to be my 2nd rep.. the first was a Seamaster GMT from Andrew.. a safe bet to start off with (just $108!!).. I just got it a week or so ago and love it.. and yes.. i will be posting pics soon.. waiting for the easter long weekend (i'm real lazy)..

Hmm I just went down and popped into the Omega AD... No chrono 42mm..!!! Why didnt I think of that before!

I guess i'll be going for the 45mm now.. from Silix i think..

.... the 45mm PO Chrono is awsome.. i have never worn a bigger watch.. that thing is SOLID!

Edited by ferrariz