When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Local Source for Watches...

Geeeyejo

Just was wondering if any of you have a "local" source to purchase rep watches. I'm talking about instant gratification here - pay cash and bring your new baby home... I have purchased all of my reps from Canal street in NYC - pretty easy for me to sneak there on any given week, during the work day - so many vendors and so many choices - sure there is ALOT of garbage out there - fantasy reps and the like. Most all have asian 21 jewel - have yet to find a 7750 or swiss movement watch - but if you know what you are looking for and are familiar with the specifics of a given model you can find some nice quality examples...

I usually pay between $40 - $80 for watches that would command $100 -$200 online. I am not obsessed with the "perfect" rep (we know that animal does not exist!) but I have purchased watches that would fool anyone but an AD or a watch forum afficienado and that certainly please me as functional, beautiful timepieces.

I can also pick up some pretty nice Mont Blanc pens, hand bags for my wife and even an "Armani Exchange" belt for my son - all on the same block!

Just wondering if any of you in other localities have a similar place to get your reps?