When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

German Speaking Members: Help Please

archibald

The following text was inserted after i bid on an item in an Ebay auction, and I'm not quite sure what it means. Any help would be greatly appreciated since the google translation is jibberish...

"Die Bilder zeigen die Uhr, die hier zum Verkauf steht, wird von Privat, wie abgebildet verkauft.

Der Käufer verzichtet auf sein EU-Garantierecht bei gebrauchten Waren. Keine Rücknahme oder Umtausch. Ich garantiere die Richtigkeit sowie die oben gemachten Angaben zum Zustand und Technik der Uhr."

The following text was inserted after i bid on an item in an Ebay auction, and I'm not quite sure what it means. Any help would be greatly appreciated since the google translation is jibberish...

"Die Bilder zeigen die Uhr, die hier zum Verkauf steht, wird von Privat, wie abgebildet verkauft.

Der Käufer verzichtet auf sein EU-Garantierecht bei gebrauchten Waren. Keine Rücknahme oder Umtausch. Ich garantiere die Richtigkeit sowie die oben gemachten Angaben zum Zustand und Technik der Uhr."

The pictures are showing the watch that is for sale, it will be sold privately as pictured (the German santence is not German either).

The buyer gives up his right given by to EU liability law for used items. No redemption or exchange. I guarantee for the accurateness and the above made statements concerning state and specs of the watch.

Cheers,

psda

There is an EU-Guarantee law for used items which he excludes on his auction.

He says there is no reimbursement or exchange of the item.

However the last sentence says that he guarantees the statements he made on overall and technical condition of the watch are correct.

Cheers :)

OOOooops, too late, sorry...

Edited by socom