When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first YM / rolex rep

radiohead101

Well :)

I've ordered the very nice, very expensive submariner from trustytimes, so I'm waiting on that to come in. I've been anxious to see the quality of other watches, so today I went into china town (NYC), and went to the watch vendors. They have the rolex's for $35-$40. Complete pieces of junk. I talked to a watch vendor on the street and he said he gets them for $30. I ended up buying a yachmaster. Put it on, got home, it fell off my wrist (lol). The pin that connects the band to the case came out, and there's a piece missing on my clasp that holds the band on or whatever. It's a totaly piece of junk, but to be honest it looks pretty dang good. I'm excited to see how nice the "nice" submariner from trusty will look, considering these pieces of junk actually look pretty decent.

Incidentally they seem to be cracking down on all the bootleg goods in NYC. An entire street, close to Canal St, had all it's vendors closed by city order due to copyright infringement (have pictures, will post also.)

Also, a last question. The vendors could publicly show their fake Omegas (which looked really nice), but they had to hide their rolexs. Also they were selling the rolexs for $20-$25 cheaper than the fake omegas. Why do you think this was?