When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi there

Hi guys,

Been around here for some weeks, but didn't post anything yet. I've been on this board a couple of years ago, had a Sub back then. I bought it from Abay.. i think Abay was Paul, who is now Pam111.. Since then I owned Seikos for the most time, since I wanted to have good mechanical watches that fit me more than a Sub.

In January, when I joined here again, I was mostly looking for a good PO rep.. I really like the looks of the PO and bought it from Andrew then. Right now I'm thinking of selling it again, it's a good watch, but I didn't really make friends with it, so it doesn't get a lot of wrist time.

My next purchase will most likely be a Tag Heuer Carrera, just fell in love with this beauty.

Long time goal for a little (gen) collection: Speedmaster Moonwatch, the new GMT Ceramic and some dress watch, like the newer Datejusts. Since I graduate in a couple of months, I'll hopefully be able to start this collection soon :)

Thanks for reading,

squareS

post-10692-1206849620_thumb.jpg