When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

26 mm strap for Fiddy

klocklind1

Actualy what i have seen from DSN straps they are pretty good ! if you want a bit of choice, try the BOB (waccex on ebay)straps or Panatime in the trading zone

You will have a good chance of finding some good used and hand made straps in the member tade area too, the are oftern a few for sale, i make and sell mine occasionaly but you are out of luck right now.

You can go to the big time makers such as Zeugma, Strap culture but they are over priced in my oppinion.

Actualy what i have seen from DSN straps they are pretty good ! if you want a bit of choice, try the BOB (waccex on ebay)straps or Panatime in the trading zone

You will have a good chance of finding some good used and hand made straps in the member tade area too, the are oftern a few for sale, i make and sell mine occasionaly but you are out of luck right now.

You can go to the big time makers such as Zeugma, Strap culture but they are over priced in my oppinion.

Thanks I will check BOB, are they any good ?

The quality is there for a basic, inexpensive factory made strap. That isn't my thing so I don't own any. Last Davidsen watch I got, I gave the two straps away. I couldn't sell them for $15 shipped each.

I think if you step up to a Hirsch strap or perhaps a Don strap, you will pay a little more but get a lot more. Again this is my opinion based on my preference.

After that, there is a whole world of custom straps out there. You can check the sales forum here, Paneristi, etc. One word of caution though: once you get started buying custom straps and nice buckles, you won't be able to stop and it gets quite expensive.

Now with respect to ostrich and shark, BOB is a good option because of price.