When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dial coulor on Speedmaster Date

stenofsweden

IMHO the all of the dials are incredible .. the logo is so minute.. in size you really need a loupe or for your face to be right up to the dial.. to ascertain the flaw in the feet.. that is not really a concern for me as the colour and all the markers and font is Spot ON !!

the pic of the genuine is in the background

Vintage Red

img2120ro6.jpg

Group shot

img2114hs9.jpg

this image was taken in "vivid" mode.. the colour is exagerated

img2151yo5.jpg

and I agree with RolexMan.. the bracelet is solid..

actually, I think I was the one who said there's a bit of big gaps between the individual SS links on bracelet.

my bracelet number is 975 (shown at the back of the end links connected to the luggs).

I think Rolexman's & lanikai's SS bracelet have 951 on the end links (they're from different dealers than mine).

the SS bracelet on mine is quite solid, it's only a big "floppy" near the clasps (where the pins can be removed for wrist size adjustment), otherwise at the top towards the luggs are quite solid.

this rep is just amazing, the complicated dial-face is so sharp, & the metallic hour markers & hands all SHINE so bright under lighting, it's simply stunning :)