When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attn: BCE graphite dial owners

LordRasta

I went to the AD today to look at the graphite BCE, with the word automatic in red. I finally found one and the rehaut is NOT black on this watch, it is graphite like the dial. The grey dial however with black subdials does have a black rehaut. Just a FYI, I too thought about investigating changing mines. $5,100 USD retail BTW. I had to go to 3 AD's to find the watch and even the one they let me try on has already been sold. They can't keep this watch in stock.

The gen graphite is sweeeeeet. Too bad they changed the red 'automatic' writing on the 2nd generation rep. It's way too bright. They got it right on the first version but that one had black sub dials.....oh well.... what else is new.

2002616203220713176_rs.jpg

2002687338430291910_rs.jpg

2002649105672497134_rs.jpg

Edited by Rolexman

I went to the AD today to look at the graphite BCE, with the word automatic in red. I finally found one and the rehaut is NOT black on this watch, it is graphite like the dial. The grey dial however with black subdials does have a black rehaut. Just a FYI, I too thought about investigating changing mines. $5,100 USD retail BTW. I had to go to 3 AD's to find the watch and even the one they let me try on has already been sold. They can't keep this watch in stock.

I think you were the only one confused on that issue..... :lol: