When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First PAM

Kiterpete

While I wait for my first delivery from a 'trusted' dealer (I have heard I have to be patient) I have been scanning the forum for what my next watch should be. Even though I have been a 'steel band' kinda guy with the GENS that I have a move towards leather seems due.

I'm looking for RWG forum members to help me with suggestions for my first PAM, probably from the same 'trusted' dealer that has given me great communication on my first buy. My current watches have always been on the shinny side, I enjoy sitting at home polishing my collection. So my wish list for a PAM would be:

Hand Wind

Polished Stainless Case

Tan Leather Strap

Hope I'm not being too picky - but any help as to what would be the best / first PAM should be would be greatly appreciated.

KITERPETE

PS: If I buy a higher priced rep with a leather strap, is the strap a keeper or does it always have to be replaced with a better quality?

You mean this obsession gets worse..... I've been drooling over watches for weeks now, don't tell me the same thing happens with straps............

Yes it happens. And it may become even worse, as you may at first feel the straps as less expensive than watches.

Then, after a while you realize that you spent more on straps than on watches (we speak about reps here in the end).

Put them together, and you will have a killer combo (as many members call it on replying to other members' pics posts). :lol:

You mean this obsession gets worse..... I've been drooling over watches for weeks now, don't tell me the same thing happens with straps............

:o

KiterPete

Yeh, that's right!! U'll find urself get piled up with the straps!! I'm gonna recover from this symptom soon....I'm trying

hahhaa....