When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Minor Mods necessary.. Possible?

squaresSD

Hi guys,

My TAG Carrera Tachymetre from Andrew arrived today. Works great and looks even better, but it still needs some mods.

I want to replace the Date Wheel with the gen 7750 Date Wheel. I searched at O.Frei, but couldn't find it. Would one of these ones work, too?

I have one issue with the watch that really bothers me: the bezel is misalligned by appr. .5mm. It's not much, I know, but it still hits me, everytime I look at the watch.

There's also good news about this Carrera. The repmakers obviously improved the movement decoration since the first version came out. There is more decoration on the movement, not just on the rotor. I'll post some pics, when there's some time.

greetz,

squareS

I have one issue with the watch that really bothers me: the bezel is misalligned by appr. .5mm. It's not much, I know, but it still hits me, everytime I look at the watch.

I think the reason most people didn't comment (me included) is that 0.5mm is such a small issue. Reps are full of errors and mistakes and flaws, this small an error, all things considered, is quite acceptable to most of us. Typically the errors and flaws are much more glaring than 0.5 of a mm...

RG