When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uk special delivery

BreatheDeep

If its been delivered it will have been signed for and the proof of delivery (scan of signature) should be available to view on the Royal Mail website. The last time I made a claim on a lost item I had to wait something like 15 days from posting before RM would consider the package lost. The claim process is fairly straight forward but a little drawn out, expect your compensation to take a few weeks to come through.

All sorted now,i apparently put an incorrect/unknown address on the package,so it is coming back to me.

I used the same delivery address as last time but this time the address doesnt exist?

I truly wonder if the royal mail is staffed by chimpanzees,i have so many problems in the past,it makes me wonder if it would be safer to deliver your mail yourself :lol:

But Azerbyjam is correct in the fact of..It takes 2 weeks for them to consider the package lost and to start reimbursement???

This is supposed to be a guaranteed next day delivery service,so why 2 weeks to decide it has been lost?

Another example of royal mail stiffing the end user.

Makes me mad.

I truly wonder if the royal mail is staffed by chimpanzees,i have so many problems in the past,it makes me wonder if it would be safer to deliver your mail yourself :lol:

Makes me mad.

calm down.

RM is good service for a very good price.

I loose maybe 1-2 recorded items out of 1000.

special delivery never.