When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wikipedia BCE

jeroen1985

Hi all,

I fell in love... with the BCE. Now I want one on my wrist. After a 3 hours search yesterday, I'm still really confused what to buy. The V2 is the ultimate. But why is the gray dial the best one? I preffer the white dial...but I want the BCE that's closest to the gen.

Is it possible to make a wikipedia about the BCE ? So when RWG members want to buy a BCE the can easily check this topic.

Thnx alot!!

Edited by jeroen1985

Is it possible to make a wikipedia about the BCE ? So when RWG members want to buy a BCE the can easily check this topic.

I think its a great idea, there's probably quite a few people out there that would benefit from such a "wiki". It sounds like you've already done quite a bit of homework; if you pulled together and posted the links that have been the most informative you'd probably have a pretty "wiki" already.

I think its a great idea, there's probably quite a few people out there that would benefit from such a "wiki". It sounds like you've already done quite a bit of homework; if you pulled together and posted the links that have been the most informative you'd probably have a pretty "wiki" already.

Okay I will try to pull this together. Bit I hope that members will updat this forum when I post something that isn't right.