When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Movement Question on my Dav 1950 Fiddy - Kruzer, Rollie, anyone Help?

tanya

Got my gorgeous Dav 1950 with Swiss Movement, AR Sapphire , tight lever , and blowtorch Lume from Rtag a few days back to stand in for the RXW MM20 I sold to brother Z-tech. Love the watch and the quality is flat out beautiful!!! Question about the movement though. I know it is Swiss, It keeps perfect time and is quite beautiful to look at but are the decorations inaccurate for a 127??? Not a huge deal to me but I thought the 127 had the movement with Pam engravings all over the plates and the Gold Officine Panerai Firenze. Again love the watch love the transaction but just personally curious as to why Dav chose this Swiss movement for the piece???? Any help would be most appreciated. Will put up more pics of the watch when my Strap Culture Cigar Gator arrives!!!!

post-9972-1208023591_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys I suspected as much. Still love the watch the craftsmanship is gorgeous. Guess one day I could do a movement swap this H series Swiss would prob go for a pretty penny!!!

Or I could buy a 217 Dial flip the case over flip over and have a watchsmith swap it out???

Thanks guys but my wild hair up the butt is gone!!! She's definately a beauty regardless