When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cvstos, someone know about this waches?

Omega

http://www.cvstos.de/

I had 2 models of these watches today in my hands, MAN that is a unbelievable feeling! The finish, the attention to details and ingeneering blows me away! Rolex and Omega is a toy for childs 'till 5 years by comparison! I am not a freak and I don't like watches a la Corum, Hublot or Silberstein, but this what I saw is amazing...

Are there maybe reps available?

Looking at the watches makes me think of formula one cars, must be the engineered look they have. Very nice.

They're made by Sassun Sirmakes, son of Muller CEO Vartan Sirmakes. I've been tempted by a couple used pieces, which look to me like "poor man's" Richard Mille watches. He started out using the Muller business model--putting stock movements in interesting cases, but their initial offerings were actually pretty good bargains compared to mille's of Mullers--they had essentially straight 7750's and 2892's with some of the parts replaced w/ some of the high-tech materials Mille uses on his movements and sold used for about $4000. The newer models, like the one pictured, use more heavily modded 7750's and manufacture movements and are much more expensive--like $15-$20K. The manufacture pieces are almost as expensive as Milles. I may look for a used early-model CVSTOS if and when my collection is more or less complete, and I need to add some highly unusual pieces.