When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Mark XVI alternatives?

blade007

Hiya guys, I think I have fallen in love with the simple yet stylish understated look of this watch (arnt we all)...

jomashop_1995_275814763.jpg

Seeing as there is no rep on the horizon.. can someone please recommend a watch that looks similar to this one? Ideally no bigger than 44mm and AR if possible. Surely something must exist that matches the look of this watch? Any suggestions?

if you want a dial without a brand on it: stowa sells the flieger without the branding, blue hands and onion crown.. it's around 40 mm..

1205330456-31473.jpg

this one is sold out but there is a waiting list for the regular non limited version with the same looks but different movement..

stowa watches have a good reputation and they produced german flieger watches back in ww2..

guys,

I found those 2 last night, stowa looks good as well, but I want a little branding on it. Been also reading through the reviews for the IWC XV, but it seems its far from perfect and full of flaws. Since I already own IWC 3717, I dont want to buy another chrono..

good news might be around the horizon, according to Jake48 at this thread:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...st&p=425059

It appears that Mr G