When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone bought a 111G/H from Precious Time recently?

mikerblade

Hi all,

ok so it looks like the Pam bug has got me (or at least untill IWC calls me back). I've been speaking to P/T & he has some 111G's & H's left with full swiss (hmm) movements left.

I'm stuck away for next week or so with a heavily firewalled connection(no imageshack etc) so I cant really get a look at anything so thought I would ask if anyone has any info on these.

As far as I have read the G series is the one with the Paneria stamped all over the works & the H is slightly more plain.Both the reps are supposed to be with dagger swan necks, sappire glass with AR so seem ok spec wise.

There not cheap though but seem to work out around Davidsen's prices with all his bells & whistles but as I'm new to this whole scene I thought I would ask some opinions.

Also whats the better rep G or H series? I know that the faces are different with the lumes etc but I'm wondering if the G has a better rep history as the seems to be a lot of cheap H's nowadays or is that just popular reps progress?

many thanks, Mike