When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MeisterSinger Mechanik - Watches

#ars

Good afternoon guys,

I wanted to ask around, if any of you knows a rep dealer, who sells MeisterSinger reps.

You can find the MeisterSinger-Website here.

MeisterSinger is a german/swiss brand, which've gained some fame with it's single-handed watches (you can see them in the link above).

My brother told me, that he would like to have one of these, but he's not willing to pay 1000+ Euros for that watch.

And that's the part, where I'm entering that game.

I was looking around on the typical dealer-websites for a few days and read myself through a number of forums. But I still haven't found, what I was looking for.

And since I know, that this board have a number of capable watch-brains, I wanted to activate that think-tank.

Would be glad, if you could help me out.

Greetings,

Andre

There are absolutely no Meistersinger reps... i do know where to find a white dial and the single hand thoug, so if you would like to build your own franken-meistersinger...

But for the costs i'd advise you to look out for a used one. They are not that expensive...

• 2 months later...
I hve a battery powered Meistersinger that has a date and day dial. I can not find any reference showing such a model, so I assumed it was a replica. Does anyone know what I have? Thanks

I send an email to Meistersinger to find out what I had. They say that they made quartz watches until about six years ago. So, I guess it is a real Meistersinger. Not bad for about $100 on ebay.