When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ouch...!!!!

www_watch

Things that happen when you´re infected with the thing called PAM FEVER!!!!

Man.... as I wrote before, i figured out that the standard length strap is not really

fitting well for me. I have a little over 7 3/4 inch wrist (not that big I would think) but don´t

like the strap fastened too tight. So it´s max. on the second or third hole for me.

But instead of waiting for the oversized strap I ordered on monday, I can´t resist

wearing the watch everyday and prefer to fiddle around with that damn short strap everytime

I put it on.

This morning then the unevitable happened. I dropped the watch while putting it on..... :blink:

Struck by the first shock, the time until it hit the floor seemed endless to me.

Followed by a very hard and scary "PING", sounding like metal on metal as it hit the base of a

lamp standing next to my bed.

OMG...!!! :wounded1: It took me like half a minute before i could reach down and pick it up.

Still under shock I inspected it thoroughly for dents, scratches or even broken parts.

But guess what? Besides being fully functional there wasn´t any damage at all. :whistling:

I guess I´ve been on the lucky side this time. :rolleyes:

But from now on this little cutie will stay safely stored away in it´s box until the strap will be changed

and won´t receive any further flying lessons.

my 111 was dropped only once... and for one time too much. Never again, we should treat it like an egg or sth :D

But I had my previous, really really fantasy pam rep, and it did hit floor many times, flown in the air like a fresbee or a ball... nothing ever happened bad. And it was called on RWG1 a completly fantasy messed one. I uess it should be also called a tank one then :p