When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How About A Tri-State GTG

UncleJay

The gf is coming along, so I hope there are other couples. I've got some interesting watches, plus I'll bring along my twin of Stephane's MBW that he recently sold. I'll be selling it soon if anyone would like to check it out. I've got a fully modded 111H I'll enjoy comparing to Jay's gen, and I still can't decide what to wear (lol, I mean watch of course!) It's a toss up between my deco bezel pam and my gen triple 6 rollie. I think I'm leaning toward the aged pam since it will blend perfectly into the atmosphere of an old world cuban place and the drifting scent of cohibas ;)

With such an impressive list of gens from Jay turning up, it would almost be worth jumping on a plane and joining in. But even if I did right now, still wouldn't make it in time :(

• 1 month later...

Awesome, I feel like hopping on a plane to join you guys...and I'm in San Francisco! I'm sure the Cuban food will be amazing, I miss my weekly Versailles fix when I lived in LA for 4 years...garlic chicken roast pork, fried plantains...I already know the watches will be amazing. have a great time!

dave :victory: