When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN 005 logo

ProZac

I really like the base pams, is the new DSN 005 any good? Any flaws?

DSN came out with a new 005 a couple months back and it was heavily reviewed on this board. Do a search and there should be a couple threads with 20+ replies and a lot of pics. Short answer, yes, flaws and probably not the best choice if you're really flaw concious.

he came out with a new one today, as I wrote "...is the new DSN 005 any good.."

DSN came out with a new 005 a couple months back and it was heavily reviewed on this board. Do a search and there should be a couple threads with 20+ replies and a lot of pics. Short answer, yes, flaws and probably not the best choice if you're really flaw concious.

The logo is a bit too big, but has the correct position and the correct "slant" to the arrows, IMO.

Probably the best 005 dial out there. All the others that I've seen have arrows that are far too straight up and down.

I agree ...best yet IMHO and the 195 is not be sniffed at either ....we all know what a quick cape cod can do to DSN's PVD to achieve satisfying results.

DLC or not $400 vs $22000 is a fair ratio for a rep.

:fish: