When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where Can I Buy The Most Close Submariner-rep??

artoero

I sure do, Cray. Not sure about the quality of the pic's, though. Now, if someone can host them for me, we can post them here....:)

Ah, once more with the outsourcing. :D

There are three ways to get pics on here.

1. Check your free webspace you get with your internet connection. It's what I do and allows the finest control over the quality of your pics.
  2. Use one of the many, many free image sharing services, like imageshack etc., which will reduce the quality as they re-compress jpegs.
  3. The worst solution is attaching images using the "Choose File" button on the post/reply pages. This gives you a thumbnail you have to click on to see, and takes up space on the server.

Regardless of whichever method you choose, please, please, please remember to resize your image before posting it. No-one needs a picture larger than 640px wide. If you feel you really need a bigger pic, link to it.

As long as you are aware of Luckyyy's method of business, go for it!

I just checked out King's LV. Nasty crown but the dial is the best I've seen on any of the reps I've been going over with a magnifying glass. Great print font and spacing and thin metal borders on the lume markers. It also has a better pearl than most and is guaranteed waterproof to 40m

I think I should take a Valium and just make a freeking decision!

wow guys,

Thanks for all the support, is the classic sub \tw from eddy a watch with a saffier christal?

and what is the difference between the classic and the modern\?

thanks

arthur

Hi Art,

Im not an expert, but having gone through the same questions as you: :)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...p;hl=tw+classic

From Craytonic

best - less rehaut, correct hollow bracelet, etched crown (correct), no lug holes

classic - great rehaut, incorrect sollid bracelet, no etched crown (correct), lug holes

And my own answers, TW means its from Taiwan (supposedly), Best means its the top grade of Rolex rep offered, and "Classic" means its the previous of Submariner, with drilled lug holes. "Modern" means the rep is modeled after the current Rolex Sub style - Im not up on serial prefixes so I dont know when exactly the case lost its lug holes...maybe 4 years ago ?

Edit - to answer your question, both the Classic and the Best feature saphire.

Edited by sonystyle

Thank friend, I think I am gonna buy The best :D

Hi Art,

Im not an expert, but having gone through the same questions as you: :)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...p;hl=tw+classic

From Craytonic

best - less rehaut, correct hollow bracelet, etched crown (correct), no lug holes

classic - great rehaut, incorrect sollid bracelet, no etched crown (correct), lug holes

And my own answers, TW means its from Taiwan (supposedly), Best means its the top grade of Rolex rep offered, and "Classic" means its the previous of Submariner, with drilled lug holes. "Modern" means the rep is modeled after the current Rolex Sub style - Im not up on serial prefixes so I dont know when exactly the case lost its lug holes...maybe 4 years ago ?

Edit - to answer your question, both the Classic and the Best feature saphire.