When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to Replicas

Hi all,

I'm new to this replica watch thing. I am quickly learning about the varying quality of the watches out there. I love Tag Heuers, and I don't know why. I make a reasonable living, but I can't stomach paying nearly $2000 dollars for a nice watch. Several years ago, my mother went to China, and brought back a horrible Rolex replica. I was amazed at the automatic movement though. I would never wear that watch. This year, I was looking at buying something to wear to work. Then I found a drop shipper named exactwatches.com. For $99, I purchased a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronometer replica that actually looks reasonable to the uninitiated. You guys would slam it though. It's quartz for starters, and I'm afraid to get my hands wet. I do have to say that it keeps time fairly well. Now, I want a "super replica". I'm just worried that it may be the start of an addiction. :p

Thanks, for reading

Cteas56

• 3 weeks later...

I'll second that. Read a lot before doing any buying. I joined last year and read everything I could for about three months before taking the plunge with the BK Yachtmaster, followed soon thereafter by a Super SeaDweller. I've learned a lot so far, but I still have a long way to go.

For sure look into the Aqua Day/Date... I bet you could bring that in to ten AD (authorized dealers) and not get found out by nine of them... probably all ten. The Carrera's are nice, I actually own a gen in this model and don't think the rep is very good right out of the box (not the silver dialed one at least). But a little work will champ it right up.