When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Co-workers and others reading over shoulder

llsteve80

Do any of you guys ever have anyone, co-worker or otherwise reading over your shoulder?

There's one guy here who comes in and always comments about what I'm looking at on the computer. Its annoying. He's very nice and kind and been here like 20 years so I don't want to be a d*ck and snap at him, but it does get on my nerves sometimes.

A few people pop up with questions when I'm on lunch and browsing ebay or here, and give me the "oh, you like watches" question/statement.

Why can't you people mind your own business?

Maybe I should start looking at some kinky or wierd stuff and see what they say.....

That happened a lot, it's extremely annoying I agree, I had this one guy who for some reason enjoyed watching over my shoulder what I was doing on the computer without saying a word the whole time, one day I was in a bad mood and he came that day and was actually eating a sandwich watching the screen, I just minimized everything, turned back and I said: "do you mind?" really angry, sorry but I hate it when people are looking at what I'm doing on the computer, one or two times its fine, or if it's a friend or they actually TALK before getting behind me, but FFS just standing behind me is downright creepy and annoying.

In your case don't snap at him, he actually has the decency to ASK instead of just standing there (aka snooping around) without saying anything like Bozo over at my old workplace (I quit a few weeks ago).

How about opening a new word doc, selecting a large font, and writing

STOP LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER YOU PUD KNOCKER

you said "PUD KNOCKER"... heh-heh