When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep PAM 112F on the bay?

tech

It has the V-shaped notch at the incabloc unit on the balance wheel, correctly positioned towards the dagger. The crown guard obviously has been removed for servicing had was re-installed a bit out of alignment, but CG and crown look good. The flat polished cannon pin does

Good pickup on the V shaped incabloc..the A 's look good...our rep CG, crowns and polished cannon pin make it real hard to discern between the reps and gens...plus the engravings on the back look a little more deep and pronounced than on my rep 112...

Was thinkin this might make a good DLC/PVD PAM for the buyer....

The quality of the decoration on that movement is leaps and bounds better than any rep movement I've ever seen. The pics are of a gen watch. I agree with Kruz, though, who knows what actually gets shipped to you.

Totally agree - the standard of finish on gen movements is as different as 'night and day' in comparison to the best rep. That's why all my PAM reps are solid caseback models.