When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Baume et Mercier PVD/RG

Cosmo

Try a search. I din't it was Dudro that bought two and did a thorough write up on it.

Not me...I did not buy the PVD / Rose Gold Version.

This model is beauty, but I can't bring myself to wear a gold watch anymore...I too am curious to know if someone has this in hand.

I saw it just the other day on Josh's website and I felt in love...I am already inquiring by the dealers about it, and I think I will definitely purchase it...sooner or later...

I ve never seen a review of this one...I know that one member had a similar one with the RG bezel and sold it just a few weeks ago...that model is lovely as well...

Just got this one in. Couple of quick observations.

Ar is really good, almost color free. The bezel color is catalyst of the watch. Changes shades depending on lighting and looks very good with the all black case. I`ll post some pics later on, but I can tell you this.

It is a sexy beast.

Just got this one in. Couple of quick observations.

Ar is really good, almost color free. The bezel color is catalyst of the watch. Changes shades depending on lighting and looks very good with the all black case. I`ll post some pics later on, but I can tell you this.

It is a sexy beast.

great to hear that...if everything goes as planned I should have one too in 10 days time...

pizza, you had the RG bezel version as well if I remember correctly but you sold it a month or so? how was that version?

great to hear that...if everything goes as planned I should have one too in 10 days time...

pizza, you had the RG bezel version as well if I remember correctly but you sold it a month or so? how was that version?

Your right, had that one but just never wore it. Nice piece, just sat in the box. Very accurate and made very well.

This model is the one I was hoping was to be offered someday. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here`s a quick couple pics of it.

picture1066wd9.jpg

picture1063bz5.jpg