When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ufanta hommages

doc savage

I think these are actual reps, except the brand logo has been photoshopped out of the pictures. He has some Patek Philippe where the brand name is still visible except on other places on the watch. It's not hard to do using the patch tool - takes 3 secs.

Those who know, know; those who don't, get a surprise.

I was wondering about that--I didn't look too closely since I was at work when I saw them. No one seems to be complaining in his feedback.

I would think he mentions it to the buyer before shipping to confirm... but imagine the shock someone would get when he or she buys a watch from him, expecting an homage, and gets a full-fledged rep instead! If it was me, before I discovered this site, I would have been ecstatic!!

in Ufantas defense I purchased a Pane 111h from him and it has the canon pinion and a thicker crown to boot. Was in a AD 2 days ago saw the same one with brown band and all . A co-worker that was with me said wow thats the same watch . I held it up against the glass and you couldn't really tell a difference. Some of his stuff may be out there but some of his other stuff is better than what we get from our fav dealers. Regards

I've bought two or three watches from Ufanta and think he's great. Very good prices and delivery from HK to London in 4-5 days. I'd highly recommend him for sub $100 reps. Grab a B&R Tourbillon - you won't be disappointed.