When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Using only certain functions of a VJ 7753

bbell6

yes.

my watchmaker don't disassembled the movement, he keep the sub-chrono posts inside and shortens them.

i don't need my gen movements for other possibilities.

rolf

I know VJ 7750 and 7753s can be used without utilizing all of their funcitions, but does removing the chrono posts prevent you from being able to reinstall them in the future?

yes.

my watchmaker don't disassembled the movement, he keep the sub-chrono posts inside and shortens them.

i don't need my gen movements for other possibilities.

rolf

So either way (shortened or removed), once they are altered those functions can't be reinstituted at a later date?

Thanks,

B

you can disassemble the sub-chrono gears ( 12 and 6 position ), and you can them assemble again.

there is only a function if you press the chrono pusher.

for my pams with only a small second at 9 position, my watchmaker disassembled the both sub-dial gears.

so no problems

rolf

So either way (shortened or removed), once they are altered those functions can't be reinstituted at a later date?

Thanks,

B

you can disassemble the sub-chrono gears ( 12 and 6 position ), and you can them assemble again.

there is only a function if you press the chrono pusher.

for my pams with only a small second at 9 position, my watchmaker disassembled the both sub-dial gears.

so no problems

rolf

Thanks