When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fm Conq. Dial

bertieng

Now found the source for the FM dial for my Conq. Any FM experts can verify if they are authentic or replicas?

post-943-1151167528_thumb.jpg

Any advice most appreciated before I pull the trigger.

Thanks.

Every rep I have seen has rough spots on the outside edge of the engraved silver ring in the middle of the dial. If this ring is cleanly and evenly engraved then it is probaby gen.

@ bertieng - These are men dials, no doubt about it. But the answer we all waiting for is where/who to get them from?

I'm still not too sure...that chrono still looks like a ladies dial because of the relationship of the subdial to the markings. I just measured my ladies' white chrono dial (every time I order a muller dial, my seller throws in a ladies dial free) and it is 31 X 25. I'd ask the seller to measure. I don't have an OEM-dialer conq any more, but I think the dial was bigger than the ladies chrono dial. Could be wrong though.

One more thing: 2 on the gen is thinner than on the rep.

I hope you know that there exist 2 FM Conquistador Generations.

I have seen both as genuine and the 1. generation has a thicker

and more closed "2" than the 2. generation.

Regards

BTW on the pic the 1. row show the "old" FM Con.

nice.... now we need to know the price... and then see if the person that sells these dials also sell the crowns...

I'm not sure if there is any use of the OEM crowns.

I hear they are bigger, which would probably mean there is no way for them to set in in the hollow.

Edited by eLiNK

I'm not sure if there is any use of the OEM crowns.

I hear they are bigger, which would probably mean there is no way for them to set in in the hollow.

On the old rep case, the crowns needed only minor mods to fit. If the new conq crown is too small, I don't see a problem wih enlarging the recess.

I wonder if we have definitive word on the "gender" of the dials yet....