When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SoCal Family Reunion - 6/22- 12:00PM - Location Announced

Ok... it's time for another SoCal family reunion.... and this time we're having it on a Sunday for all those who said they couldn't make it on Saturdays....

The location will be Carlsbad.... home of the famous (or is it infamous?) CarlsbadRolex aka CBR aka Try and Swipe My Hellas and You'll Get a Cap in That Ass!

The actual location in Carlsbad will be confirmed as we may have a private room in an establishment that serves chinkiechunkie's favorite beverage.... BEER... but more on that as it develops...

So... please post here if you're coming.... for all those in SoCal that haven't made a GTG, you really need to come to one... when we say family, we mean it... shoot, i've seen chinkiechunkie on 4 different occasions in the last week....

chinkiechunkie and carlsbadrolex have already confirmed.... i expect to see czarczar and jaykeem come out too...

The Armada will be rolling out and making a stop by the Outlets in Carlsbad to drop off Mrs. LOS so anyone who wants to roll with us and drop their missus off too is welcome...

Any of those members in SF.... you should man up LOS style and make it a roadtrip!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... at the moment, I have the following confirmed.... and their main board in case people don't know each other...

LegendofSpeed (RWI)

chinkiechunkie (RWG)

Carlsbadrolex (RWG)

czarczar (RG)

goofy (RWI)

sylar (RG)

kollektor (RG)

f5mando (RG)

doc savage (RWG)

bruce79 (RWG)

Guest carlsbadrolex

I guess you guys didnt get the memo... As of April 1, 2008 Carlsbad is a dry city. NO BEER.

Lets pray it is as hot as it was this past weekend. Ive never seen so many convertibles being driven by scantily clad ladies in my life.

(Did I say that out loud???)

Lets just say, its SUNGLASS weather!

Guest carlsbadrolex

You guys are a blast... I mean seriously, Im having a horrific week and you can still make me laugh.

I CANT WAIT for this g2g!!! But then again, I am going to the Baja 500 this week... maybe I will just stay down there and never come back.

In which case, Stanley I will give you the combo to my safe. Take what you want and divide the rest among Mike, Zack and Jermaine.

Better give me the combo... Stanley is kinda shady! Just kidding... I can just imagine him taking a week to figure how to it equitably!

also... I thought about you this past weekend when the wife and I stopped by Terrible's in Stateline on the way back from Vegas... we were looking at the Baja 1000 truck they have sitting in there and she asked me about it... after explaining it was for racing offroad she asked about the screen on the passenger side dashboard... i explained it was for navigation/GPS... she looked at it and then looked at me and asked why they would need it since there were no roads.... gotta love women...

LOL!! that is typical Mrs. CC response :)

@CBR: goodies!! cant wait to get my sticky hands in the safe. it'll be like the morning of christmas again.... i'll distribute it evenly. "one for you, two for me"

Perfect...from the 17th on...I'll contact you closer to the time.

There is a killer breakfast place on a corner street of the main strip...a guys name or something. I go there every time I visit. Know of which I speak?

Maybe we can go to Legoland. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot, I'm gonna miss it.

I'm in San Diego from June 16th to the 19th.

If anyone wants to kook up before then, let me know.

Perhaps fill me in on the must see's of SoCal....

It's unfortunate I am just shy of the GTG, or I woud be there for sure.

Unfortunately, it's a hit and run mission. I gotta return home because I will shortly be needed elsewhere.

Anyways, if anyone knows San Diego, and is willing to give me a bit of insider information, it owuld be much appreciated!

Robb