When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does your love ones get a say in what you wear?

Guest pamfried

Guest pamfried

Well after having so many different models of Pams, my little 3yr old has finally said she likes the 188!

:)

This is not my first white dial pam cos she didn't approve of the 113 before.

She would not let me take off the 188 and insist that at all times i must be seen wearing that.... LOL!!

Just last week i have to attend an important meeting and i thought i had better go with the 217.... picked my kid up later in the evening and she was sulking... cos i wasn't wearing the 188!!

Now i've decided to keep the 188 for good..... but i guess its a really nice keeper after all!!

Swiss ETA 7753 with my Preferred choice of hotel in BKK. :)

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

So guys and gals, post up the watch that your love ones likes you wearing or the watch that they insist that you must not sell!!

Cheers!!

Yes, if I want to wear one of my Pams I have to choose after my wife does. :)

My children are partial to the Fiddy and the BCE. Bigger is better I guess. My son carries a pocket watch that he bought with his allowance and says that watches are pretty cool. I have created a monster it seems.

I like my 1680 Polex and wear them 90% of the time. The kids are not as fond of these as I am.

My kids are interested in anything I take time to share with them. You would not think that a watch can equal quality time, but that is not true. They just enjoy spending time with Dad. I know one day they will be older and I will miss that time. :(