When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega GMT help

pooloo

Hi everyone!

Its my first time here and already ive learnt so much! I kindly need your help regarding a rep ive been eyeing. Im in teh market for a black GMT but dont know where is the best place to get it. Doing my little research, i know of two people that has them (that come close to the real deal).

From what ive read, Angus's GMT is apparently pretty much spot on with everything except the GMT hand. Are there any other flaws (or inaccuracies should i say:P) to his GMT? im not too sure if it matches up to the other source which is Trusty (Andrew) i.e. sapphire, engraved clasp, ETA

Can someone please help me on this? is there maybe a website or contact of Angus that i may use to communicate?

Also one last question, if i buy a rep SMP clasp from Andrew, would i be able to fit it straight on the GMT no problems?

Hope u guys can help!, i cant wait to own one of these fine reps :D

Ian

Edited by pooloo

Hi everyone!

Its my first time here and already ive learnt so much! I kindly need your help regarding a rep ive been eyeing. Im in teh market for a black GMT but dont know where is the best place to get it. Doing my little research, i know of two people that has them (that come close to the real deal).

From what ive read, Angus's GMT is apparently pretty much spot on with everything except the GMT hand. Are there any other flaws (or inaccuracies should i say:P) to his GMT? im not too sure if it matches up to the other source which is Trusty (Andrew) i.e. sapphire, engraved clasp, ETA

Can someone please help me on this? is there maybe a website or contact of Angus that i may use to communicate?

Also one last question, if i buy a rep SMP clasp from Andrew, would i be able to fit it straight on the GMT no problems?

Hope u guys can help!, i cant wait to own one of these fine reps :D

Ian

Which GMT are you referencing...???

Which GMT are you referencing...???

sorry didnt mean to be too vague..specifically the Omega Seamaster Pro GMT with the black dial, and the blk/silver bezel. I think teh refernce no. is the 2234.50.00.

I managed to get to Angus anyways, now just waiting for his reply- asked if the GMT has a 120 clicks on the rotational bezel.

It seems Angus's and (i think King has them too), has the most accurate GMTs out there- just the GMT hand and crown issues.

Ian

Check with King.

Is this the watch you want?

post-216-1211926449_thumb.jpg

Yup it sure is! thanks for the help from all you guys! Just for your information:

Chcked with WBk and he is out of them atm,

King, Angus and Ruby have them available i think its the Ultimate 2007 versions..might be getting one very soon :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yup it sure is! thanks for the help from all you guys! Just for your information:

Chcked with WBk and he is out of them atm,

King, Angus and Ruby have them available i think its the Ultimate 2007 versions..might be getting one very soon :D

There was one ('ultimate' SMP GMT) very briefly ( ;) ) for sale on RG.

What's wrong with the crown?

I think that any of the asian powered GMTs are the same as long as they have the border around the date window and the correct winding crown. I bought mine from Trusty. Added a gen SMP bracelet and an all silver bezel insert, but I think I'm going back to the two tone insert soon....this one already has many wounds.

S6301241.jpg