When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who else is dealing with EuroTimez?

manuel

Hi everybody, as title says: Have you any news about eurotimez?

who else is dealing with EuroTimez?

Last time we spoke was 18th May. I enquired about the status of a watch..(watch is for a friend)

EuroTimez told me to wait a week more since watch was on its way to a proxy destination and from there it will be at my home. No news since then, I emailed EuroTimez Sunday 25..

Watch was paid 6th May. :play_ball:

Actually I would like to know if there is anyone else in a similar situation.

I think that EuroTimez will come soon with an answer..

yeah I am sure!

Edited by manuel

Manuel,

I am in the same boat.....paid my watch on the 18th and got the confirmation mail for it....watch is sent to my home via another country.

I strongly believe that they are only covered under tons of emails....they will come through.

As they sent their shipping-policy along with the confirmation .... I read about shipping-time and ended up in 10-16 workdays....so that

hi there,

i have sent payment on 30th of april and got my watch(IWC 3717) today, dropshipped over poland to austria(which is known for our tuff customs)

so stay relaxed you will get your watch.

but i have to say, the watch is the best i got so far by any other collectors.

the QC from eurotimez is top notch.

i will buy from him for sure in the future.

i recommend him a lot and will write a dealer review soon.

Hi Everybody,

@ Manuel, Did you also get the pictures that I posted online for you of your actual watch?

My true apologies for the long wait, you're waiting longer than "I" personally wanted. There are sometimes some unforseen events which I don't control so I made some policies regarding it. Before we ship out we need time to inspect your watch, which takes time. I combine ship some expensive watches and ship them express to EU so they can be forwarded safely to your destination. Your watch was shipped yesterday like I mailed you...

I'm still kinda recovering.... as I caught a very bad cold, still coughing my brains out and been mostly in bed this last week, taking things really slow... Feeling alot better tho :) Very strange to catch a cold in Thailand, as its very hot here. I think I slept with the Air-Con too high

I will be on the forum more often from now...