When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very Low Prices...from Aspire..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry should clarify. People post reviews on HIS site as well, not just this site. On his personal site www.aspire........ he can delete what he wants.

:yawn: Is that it ?

After declaring like Moses,.. that I am a 'Lying Scum bag'

Not even a " I'm sorry, okay,...I lied.."

...or "I that pm was from another member and I made a mistake.."

or.. how about "I was drunk "

I would even settle for 'look I loose my temper and my fingers just go off on their own."...

Am I Disapointed ?.. Nah

Simply a repeat of act I.... :animal_rooster:

Do yourself a favor next time.... allow your common sense to win.. it may become

a habit...

New topic. Does Paul accept any kind of credit card payment, or just WU and Moneybroker? Those are the only 2 options when I tried to check out, but his Q & A lists PayPal and credit card as types of payments acceptied. Before someone jumps in here screaming, yes, I sent Paul 2 emails asking this question but he did not reply.

I would even settle for 'look I loose my temper and my fingers just go off on their own."...

Am I Disapointed ?.. Nah

Do yourself a favor next time.... allow your common sense to win.. it may become

a habit...

New topic. Does Paul accept any kind of credit card payment, or just WU and Moneybroker? Those are the only 2 options when I tried to check out, but his Q & A lists PayPal and credit card as types of payments acceptied. Before someone jumps in here screaming, yes, I sent Paul 2 emails asking this question but he did not reply.

currently he cannot even accept moneybooker, he said wed. that he would be able to in a few days but I see now it is not listed on the home page as an accepted payment method.

Am I Disapointed ?.. Nah

a habit...

Do you ride the short bus to school? I was clarifying one small point that was still true. It changes NOTHING about you only posting 1/2 our PM conversation. Next you are going to start preaching that it is a good thing for dealers to lie to customers as you did in the previous thread where we butted heads.

hmmm...maybe I should wait.

I wonder if paul will be selling them for under 200 like he is now?

PAULMART

I doubt it... cos that model which i posted is already going for 259... Ah well, on 2nd thoughts, you never know what Paul will do... :bangin::o:bangin::o

Do you ride the short bus to school? I was clarifying one small point that was still true. It changes NOTHING about you only posting 1/2 our PM conversation. Next you are going to start preaching that it is a good thing for dealers to lie to customers as you did in the previous thread where we butted heads.

Are you literate ? :blink: Better bring mom to re-read the page for you.

The whole conversation is there un-edited, un-altered it sits

for everyone to see... making everything you said and continue

to shat a total waste of time....

Now you go back into your trash bag and pull out the first lie

tried to use against me ??

Pathetic.... :yuk:

If you had ANY pride, you would be gone now... not sitting there

passing gas to the bitter end...

But if you want to remain with Zero Credibility, and the Backbone of a worm....

that's your prerogative... :black_eye: .. or maybe we have just uncovered your basic nature..