When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Gmt Master Ii

panerai153

Here is a typical noob question, from someone who has been around. I'm just not too big into Rolex, except for my MBW DRSD. I just bought a GMT from aspire E-shop, but am really looking for one with a Swiss ETA 2893-2 movement like the ones in the Panerai GMT's from about a year back. Does anyone have GMT's with the 2893-2 movement? If not who has the best 2836 model?

thanks

Here is a typical noob question, from someone who has been around. I'm just not too big into Rolex, except for my MBW DRSD. I just bought a GMT from aspire E-shop, but am really looking for one with a Swiss ETA 2893-2 movement like the ones in the Panerai GMT's from about a year back. Does anyone have GMT's with the 2893-2 movement? If not who has the best 2836 model?

thanks

it aint cheap. and I have no experience with this dealer....so YMMV, but.......it is what you asked for.

thanks

thanks for the reply guys. The watchmaker9 model is tooo expensive. throw in another grand and i can get a genuine with documents, etc.

EL and River both told me that they no longer carried the GMT with 2893-2 movement.