When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help choosing...

ATEspo

I have a few GENs and REPs I wear with my suite and tie everyday, but I want something for play and after work. Something that will not look bad with a pair of sweat pants, a t-shirt and tennis shoes. Here is what I was thinking, but I am open to anything.

-PAM111H with a rubber strap

-Breitling SFSO - Black w/ bracelet

-Breitling Seawolf Ti

I just want something that is not too flashy, and will look good with sweats/jeans and a t-shirt.

Like I said, I am open to almost anything, I just dont want to break the bank on something that is going to get beat up pretty bad, that is why I am thinking about the PAM111H (its $158 from Trusty)

Thanks in advance for your help!

I'd go with the PAM111 among your choices. Breits tend to be blingy with their shiny bezels so the PAM is defeinitely more casual of the three you got up there. Plus, if you're looking for something you can beat up it's definitely the PAM. Good luck.

I will go for PAM111h but take note that it has a couple of flaws. Out of the watches you mentioned, I would narrow down the choice to PAM111h or Breitling SFSO.

If I am allowed to suggest, go for IWC Ingenieur SS non chronograph.

I will go for PAM111h but take note that it has a couple of flaws. Out of the watches you mentioned, I would narrow down the choice to PAM111h or Breitling SFSO.

If I am allowed to suggest, go for IWC Ingenieur SS non chronograph.

I agree with Takashi, but I prefer the Ingy TI AMG-- I think its more casual...

SFSO...it doesn't scream "LOOK AT ME" and goes perfectly with just about anything...

Yes, I think that is what I am going to go with. I found one in the "For Sale" section I am going to pickup.

Followed by a PAM111H in the future.

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Can anyone answer this for me, what is the main difference between the Asian SFSO and the Swiss SFSO, just the movement?

Edited by ATEspo

Yes, I think that is what I am going to go with. I found one in the "For Sale" section I am going to pickup.

Followed by a PAM111H in the future.

Thanks a lot guys!!!

I was going to suggest a PAM 187, but was too late :lol:

However...

Can anyone answer this for me, what is the main difference between the Asian SFSO and the Swiss SFSO, just the movement?

As far as I know, just the movement.

A Vacheron Constantin Overseas I bought last year was an Asian model, but the case, in every detail, was the same as the Swiss version sold by Joshua, so I'd guess it would be the same with the SOSF :)