When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN PVD + Cape Cod

82KUBA

figure ill use my 100th post (thanks vlydog) to ask a useful question .... after the tri state gtg i got a tip on using a cape cod cloth on my dsn 195 to make it more like the gen finish .... i did a search and found some cool pics but im alil worried of messing up is great watch.... any tips out there on how to do this the right way ... thanks

Just take your time and rub gently....I did mine over several days rubbing the case down lightly for a few minutes each time until you get the desired result
Several days? Ohhhhhhh the PVD DSN!! Right.... Got it..

On a serious non-gutter minded note - this will certainly help with my soon to arrive PVD 111H! Thanks for the tip!

...I see you got the newer DSN PVD.....in that case you can follow the advice from above...gently rubb the case...not too much pressure....do it several times...check the result.

Theo

do i use a polishing cloth after the cape cod ??

Hey Kuba, I have a question. Is there an indentation on the front of the case were the crown meets the case? Just noticed it on my DSN 210/A when I went to give it a polish. It's between the bezel and the crown, looks like a cut into the case.

210.jpg

210b.jpg

210c.jpg