When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tri-State GTG With Pics

UncleJay

I just want to thank JoJo35, vlydog, 82KUBA, and USWatchDude for coming out on this rainy day to share with me. Special thanks to JoJo and US's better halves for putting up with our constant watch babble. I truly enjoyed meeting you all and hope you had an enjoyable time. Hope the food was to your liking as was the wine (thanks Vly).

Kruzer00, you really missed out, you'd better make it next time. And to all who didn't show....you missed out on great food, drink, conversation, watches, and most importantly..PEOPLE. I'm a better person for meeting you all. Thanks again from the Uncle no one likes to talk about.

Now introduce yourselves by posting captions to my pics.

GTG1.jpg

GTG2.jpg

GTG3.jpg

GTG4.jpg

GTG5.jpg

GTG6.jpg

GTG7.jpg

GTG8.jpg

GTG10.jpg

GTG11.jpg

GTG13.jpg

GTG14.jpg

GTG19.jpg

GTG20.jpg

GTG23.jpg

GTG25.jpg

GTG27.jpg

GTG30.jpg

GTG31.jpg

GTG32.jpg

That looks like a nice afternoon, my kind of table decorations too.

You know we realy have to start to organise a world GTG some time soon!!

Sounds like a plan. May I suggest Summer in Atlantic City, NJ. Sun, surf, gaming, watches, shopping, watches, gaming, drinking, eating, watches, ........

I just want to thank JoJo35, vlydog, 82KUBA, and USWatchDude for coming out on this rainy day to share with me. Special thanks to JoJo and US's better halves for putting up with our constant watch babble. I truly enjoyed meeting you all and hope you had an enjoyable time. Hope the food was to your liking as was the wine (thanks Vly).

Kruzer00, you really missed out, you'd better make it next time. And to all who didn't show....you missed out on great food, drink, conversation, watches, and most importantly..PEOPLE. I'm a better person for meeting you all. Thanks again from the Uncle no one likes to talk about.

Now introduce yourselves by posting captions to my pics.

GTG13.jpg

It was the coming out party for the great white and my first GTG. I would like to say thank you once again to our friendly and knowledegable host; Uncle Jay

Vlydog

UJ-

I was very sorry to miss it. We will have to organize another GTG this summer. It looks like good fun was had by all. Some very nice watches as well. ;) Of course I am going to push for NYC :D only because there are a certain group of members who I know can get their wives to come along to the Big Apple. It was great of you to host this. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jay thanks for putting this together.... i cant wait for the next one!!!..... the afternoon was great i learned SO much from everyone .....JoJo35 thanks for bring that beautiful vintage Pam im Def. going to consider a vintage project so you'll be get PM s from me soon... vlydog your watches where beautiful... man that Rolex was BAD!!! (bad meaning good lol).... USWatchDude it was great to meet you and your Beautiful family and i think you gave me Corum fever...

Uncle Jay I thank you so much for everything the food the gifts but mostly thanks for sharing your knowlage...Thanks for making all of us feel welcomed and alil smarter when it comes to Panerai ....Because of you i held and straped on (dont think nasty) two of my personal Fav. Pams the 195 and 172 :Jumpy: .... something that if i had not meet you would have most likely never happened .... I got to see some beautiful rare Watches but i also meet great people ,made new friends and Learn alil from everyone............ Thanks to Everyone :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey, super GTG guys.

I'm sure you had a great time as we did here in Europe.

Very cute family by the way :good:

It's so great to see the members face.

Put a face on a NickName, on PMs, on posts ...it's reallly too bad we can't do that more openly.

I will second Andy: what about a world GTG ...in Alaska, that would be HOT :lol:

I'm sure Nanuq would be happy to share some of his watchmaker technique :bangin:

Maybe there is a destination that would cheap to fly too and affordable to stay at for members from the 5 continents?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Stephane

Hey, super GTG guys.

I'm sure you had a great time as we did here in Europe.

Very cute family by the way :good:

It's so great to see the members face.

Put a face on a NickName, on PMs, on posts ...it's reallly too bad we can't do that more openly.

I will second Andy: what about a world GTG ...in Alaska, that would be HOT :lol:

I'm sure Nanuq would be happy to share some of his watchmaker technique :bangin:

Maybe there is a destination that would cheap to fly too and affordable to stay at for members from the 5 continents?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Stephane

I'm up for a world GTG. Great idea Stephane!

:o

You scare me! He would destroy all our watches ;)

And looks like a great GTG :)

Did you know they make carbide tipped chainsaw chains now? Like a knife through hot stainless steel... er, butter. :Jumpy:

Great photos! That table full of high end watches looks pretty darn spectacular.

• 1 month later...