When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If youre ever in Vegas....

Walking through the Caesar's Palace forum shop I come across a HUGE three story watch store inside the forum, amazing selection of Rolexes, and almost every watch imaginable, (except for hublot) it was the highlight of my trip, (including meeting UFC's tito ortiz, AND Jenna Jameson at the Trump pool)

Edited by jcmiro

and you know what? I didnt even recognize her...All I say was this freaking behemoth, wouldnt want to fiight tito over his woman....

She;s quite small now, a little chease on the thighs, B-C cups...Nothing extraordinary like before... Still I wouldnt mind 1hr with her in exchange for my new Hublot from DVN.

Walking through the Caesar's Palace forum shop I come across a HUGE three story watch store inside the forum, amazing selection of Rolexes, and almost every watch imaginable, (except for hublot) it was the highlight of my trip, (including meeting UFC's tito ortiz, AND Jenna Jameson at the Trump pool)

They're a big Tourneau store now, but before it used to be in a smaller store location just to the left if you're facing into the entrance. I used to go in and browse the old place whenever I was in Vegas, and when they were finishing up construction of the new larger location the manager actually took me over to look around.

My wife and I were just there on my usual convention trip and were dressed down for the weekend, yet the gentleman took the time to chat with me about watch designs (I'm a graphic artist and I love getting inspiration from commonplace industrial design - watches in particular). No sales pressure, just a nice casual chat. He then took us over to show off how construction was progressing on the new location. Pretty surprising that he took the time to give a pre-opening tour to some grunged-out younger couple.

I'd expect high-end sales snobbery at a place like that, so it's always refreshing to deal with the sales staff there.

Tip: next time you're there and in a browsing mood, be sure to go to the convention area Caesar's.

1. Take the escalators all the way to the top, then walk in and to the windows on the left.

2. Enjoy the view from directly over the "tops optional" pool.

Always a fun distraction between meetings.