When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will there not be produced 40mm PAM's anymore?

ReMo

It seems that PAM 048/050 won't be produced anymore, I have tried to buy one of Trusty, but he reported back that the "factory" is not making 40mm PAM's anymore. Same story with Ruby. Both, however, was super in terms of back payment, no problems there :D

Is there only one producer of 40mm 048/050?

Can

Guest avitt
It seems that PAM 048/050 won't be produced anymore, I have tried to buy one of Trusty, but he reported back that the "factory" is not making 40mm PAM's anymore. Same story with Ruby. Both, however, was super in terms of back payment, no problems there :D

Can

If you search ioffer for "PAM 40mm" you will get a few results, however there are scammers all over ioffer, so it is a very tricky place to buy......... :o

What about some of the other 40mm PAM's?

These may not be available as you say: http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...c58fc90d55775e2

What about these though? http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...c58fc90d55775e2

I have always liked the blue dial PAM168 myself, but never added it to my collection for some strange reason....

Cheers! :)

Yes, i was just looking at that :D

I have send him a couple of questions.

Thank you very much

No problem, happy to help :)

The seller seems to be OK, nearly 350 transactions and 98.2% is pretty good in my opinion. Good luck, I hope he has one in stock for you B)

I have purchased two watches through ioffer myself, from a dealer called "shir". The transactions were smooth, with very fast delivery. You just have to be careful and remember that these dealers are off our forum and as such, the risk is greater. Choose the dealer wisley......

Cheers! ^_^

Can

My wife has been wearing this one very rarely (pictures from River, as I haven't shot mine yet).

I don't think that there's a corresponding genuine model, but it's one of the nicest 40mm Pams I've seen. ETA, sapphire...Long since out of production. PM me if you're interested.

Man I know what you mean I've been looking for a pam050 myself. Rudy had to refund me too.

hey made a base model in 40mm. wow I didnt know that looks great

And the answer from the seller -_- :

Response May 31, 2008 9:42 AM

Hi sir,

Sorry sir, this watch no stock.

Thank you.

Yes, i was just looking at that :D

I have send him a couple of questions.

Thank you very much

Uhh, I just saw this watch on the web site:

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1192

It should be 40mm

Dimension:40mm x 51mm x 12mm

But I doubt that this is correct.

Bad luck with your search, sorry dude :(

And you are right 40mm is a mistake, as it has a Unitas 6497 inside, that is not going to fit in a 40mm case....