When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Titanium Dilemma

MajorBobL

IWC wears much smaller, more like a normal watch. The Breitling is a huge brick on the wrist. The nylon strap on the IWC is poorly made at the lugs, tends to slit open. The IWC is a better rep, but the Breitling has the potential to use a better strap.

IWC wears much smaller, more like a normal watch. The Breitling is a huge brick on the wrist. The nylon strap on the IWC is poorly made at the lugs, tends to slit open. The IWC is a better rep, but the Breitling has the potential to use a better strap.

Thanks subzero--I know the IWC is a more accurate rep, and I thank you for the feedback on the strap. I know the IWC does come with a ti strap (click here to see).

I posted a similar dilemna a while back... ultimately went with the IWC, and I love it. Get a lello DW and its aweful close to the gen... the watch is also really nicely made and finished. I know what subz means about the strap, but I can only see if I look close or at the under side... when you wear it it is awesome. Can't go wrong with it.

I posted a similar dilemna a while back... ultimately went with the IWC, and I love it. Get a lello DW and its aweful close to the gen... the watch is also really nicely made and finished. I know what subz means about the strap, but I can only see if I look close or at the under side... when you wear it it is awesome. Can't go wrong with it.

Thanks jmt--but what model is "lello DW"?

sub and jmt are right.. IWC.. the Breitling bezel should be a open 4 not closed.. too bad the first generation was correct.. only way to get the correct one is from a member that is selling the first generation rep..make sure the 7750 is the A7750 if you are going chrono..

and ask for direction in setting the

DW if it is a chrono.. certain steps you MUST take

I have both (good versions).

As the good version of the Breitling is no longer made, go for the IWC with metal strap as well as the nylon strap so you have the option to change.

The IWC is one of my favourites.

The Ingy is the way to go. With a date wheel swap it is very close to gen. The current Seawolfs are horrible reps. The old first run is great but they are very hard to find and can run $500. I think you would be very happy with the Ingy though.