When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VCO or Double Eagle

shultz

I have both these watches only my double eagle is the two tone version from paul with supposed solid gold. I can tell you that the links appear to be solid gold and I have had the watch for several years without any fading. I do believe this one is the same size as the gen somewhere around 40mm. It does wear as large or even larger than the VCO because it is thicker. I can tell you I like the styling of them both equally but the Omega gets more wrist time. This is only due to the problems with the VCO bracelet. I am afraid to wear it regularly because the screws always seem to loosen. I have lost one already and thankfully I had an extra link from when it was sized originally. I did ruin one screw in the sizing. It wouldn't screw in all the way so I filed it down with a dremel. This scuffed the edge a bit. Overall I would reccomend the Double eagle over the VCO.

I agree with jfreeman420.

I also have both, VCO in black dial and T T double Eagle, and the Omega takes more compliments as "elegant".

It also wears bigger in the wrist, as if it were 42 mm... but any you choose will be a good election... both are very classy.